Thursday 12 November 2015

Winter Wonderland

Another Christmas card I've made, this time with a Winter Wonderland theme.



My stamped snow globe image is from a freebie set I got with a magazine last month. I coloured it with promarkers, adding glitter glue and fine white glitter for the snow before die cutting it with a circle die and layering it onto further scalloped and normal circle die cuts and a doily. I used patterned snowflake paper from First Editions Silent Night paper pad which I layered onto coloured cardstock, ribbons from docraft and Anitas and gems and pearls from my stash. I stamped my Winter Wonderland sentiment onto a piece of my patterned paper before mounting it onto 2 die cut snowflakes from my stash. The card blank is an 8x8 scalloped card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

moving along with the times -my-favourite-things challenge (ends thurs 26/11)
I chose the song line "Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes" for the "My favourite things" challenge.

pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-253.html (ends mon 23/11) My "3 of something" on this card is My sets of 3 gems on a row.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous winter theme- I love all the white- works well. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete