Saturday 14 November 2015

Santa on Ice!

So I spent a fun afternoon creating this card. My image is called "Ice Skating Santa" and is part of a digi kit from The Paper Shelter. I chose to use the background provided in the digi kit as well as the Santa image.
 It can be found Here .

I've included 3 images for this card, my main one then a couple of close ups in an attempt to capture the sparkle of the gems and glitter.




I decided to matt my image onto green paper from dovecraft to co-ordinate with Santa's scarf. I then added green gems to the corners, silver gems to my sentiment and a silver star gem to the top of the tree. I used clear glitter glue and ultra fine white glitter to add to the trees and snow to give a snowy effect, clear glitter glue to Santa's scarf and the snowflakes and silver glitter glue to the bauble, Santa's skates and where he's skated. I stamped my "Its a wonderful time of year" sentiment and finished by adding a bow to my bauble.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges

thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk challenge-227-travel (ends tues 17/11)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love your use of one of our TPS images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thanks for joining The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete