Sunday 22 November 2015

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

A simple but effective Christmas card. The card is 8 x 8 size. I chose a snowflake patterned paper which I layered onto white card and then used a fab freebie snowflake embossing folder to emboss a white panel which I layered onto blue card.
I added die cut snowflakes and stamped the "Dreaming Of A White Christmas" sentiment. 
Then to finish I embellished with silver and blue gems and "let it snow" ribbon and bow.

I've added 3 images to show the detail of the card closer up.




I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

pinkgemchallengeblog challenge-158-inspired-by-christmas songs  My Christmas song for this challenge for my card is "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous - such an elegant design and I love the little gems in the middle of the embossed snowflakes.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete